July 28, 2014

Bitten By The Bug

I have been bitten - by the writer's bug that is - and I cannot shake the symptoms of this windfall. My fingers will not stay still for a minute. My mind has created a folder of thoughts and concepts not yet typed. They are being stored at a rapid rate, and have reached a capacity that is threatening to overflow if I don't do something about it.

The Editor has been working on the "Pour The Oil" manuscript for exactly 6 days and I am itching to get back to writing. Clearly this is the season to accomplish this part of my purpose - to pen stories and principles that are destined to help those who are hungry for and have been prepared to receive them. I am ready for the words to begin pouring onto a page.

Today, I started the companion book to "Pour The Oil". It is a forty day Devotional. I am pretty excited about it. Stay tuned for more updates.




No comments:

Post a Comment